Our Specimen Cups are manufactured at our facility in the United States and offer the industry the "gold" standard in specimen cups. Our specimen containers provide the combination of a great seal at a competitive price all while reducing the amount of plastic used in our cups.Start Shopping » Contact Us
Quarter Turn Cap Design
Our Specimen Cups are the industries only specimen cups with a true quarter turn design. We worked hard to provide the convenience of a quarter turn with the seal required by lab technicians and industry regulations
- More consistent seal that meets 95 KPA standards
- Reduces risk of repetitive motion injuries
- Faster to cap and uncap- Important when working with a lot of samples
Positive Identification Closure
Our Specimen Cups are manufactured with a unique positive identification closure.
Our Positive Identification Closure gives:
- User the ability to know when the cap is sealed correctly
- Laboratories the ability to know if the cap was sealed properly at the collection site
Environmentally Friendlier Cups
Integrity Products, Inc.'s specimen containers provide the best option for laboratories and users that want the greenest choice. Our cups use 15-25% less plastic than some of our competitors.
- 15-25% less plastic used in manufacturing
- 15-25% less plastic incinerated or disposed in a landfill
- Lighter cups mean less weight to ship
CONFIGURATION #1 - We offer cups without labels and without temperature strips.
CONFIGURATION #2 - Our labels offer the user sufficient writing surface for patient and sample information.
CONFIGURATION #3 - Our calibrated thermal profiles include temperature ranges from 90°F to 100°F to help identify a valid specimen sample.
CONFIGURATION #4 - We offer a tamper evident label with a security tab to ensure the integrity of the sample.
Need a custom solution?
Looking for a problem-solving partner?
We'll put our experience to work for you to enhance your product design and bring your vision to life.